Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yum Yummm


I wonder if everyone loves pie? I know I do not like some pies but put a Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie on the table and I will now be interested. My biggest problem is I am not much of a cook and do not know how to make a Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie. It is strange that even though I have cookbooks I never get around to looking this recipe up. However, when I accidentally came across it on the internet I now feel like I have a chance to make it. At Family.go.com I found not only found the recipe but a video directions on how to make it. Maybe this was my problem, I like having a visual how-to rather then just a recipe. If you feel the same way check out the video on how to make it or maybe find a video on how to make you favorite pie. By the way, what is your favorite pie?

No comments:

Post a Comment